Intrapreneurship Community of Practice release their 4th Intrapreneurship Forum
The Intrapreneurship Community of Practice (ICoP) is a grassroots movement unique to South Australia where like-minded folk come together to explore the challenges and opportunities of ‘Public Sector Intrapreneurship’ thinking and behaviours. The ICoP aims to enable the exchange of ideas, knowledge and learning about intrapreneurship. The community’s purpose is to strengthen Intrapreneurship capability across South Australia’s public services. The ICoP has partnered with IPAA SA to bring these ideas and knowledge to greater prominence.
“At its heart the Intrapreneurship Community of Practice is about collective learning, effectively implementing change and innovation in the public sector”. – Tim Mares, Chair, Department of State Development.
The ICoP design forums to develop organisational capacity and individual capability that enable the improved practice of intrapreneurship. This year for the fourth year in a row the ICoP have released their annual Intrapreneurship Forum with creative bureaucracy expert – Charles Landry. View forum details.
Members of ICoP who designed this years Intrapreneurship Forum:
- Chair – Tim Mares, Department of State Development.
- Chair – Susie Rodeghiero-Smith, Department of the Premier and Cabinet.
- Kristin Alford, University of South Australia.
- Anne Bosio, Department for Child Protection.
- Daniel Butler, Department of the Premier and Cabinet.
- Jane Creaser, Department of Human Services.
- Cindy Flower, Department of Environment, Water and Natural Resources.
- Renae Haese, Institute of Public Administration Australia (SA Division).
- Jess Lynch, Department of the Premier and Cabinet.
- Steve McClure, SA Water.
- Caitlin Pegoli, Institute of Public Administration Australia (SA Division).
- Steve Stylianou, Department of Education and Child Development.
- Athena Wallbank, Institute of Public Administration Australia (SA Division).
- Carmel Williams, Department for Health and Ageing.
ICoP works independently of any tier of government. Current membership is drawn mainly from State and Local Government employees but not in their official capacity. If you are interested in joining please contact, Tim Mares, firstname.lastname@example.org.